Recent Status Updates
Its that time of year again, magical April, where we settle up with Uncle Sam in the USA.
New Spawn - Thanks to Toboein, tehsabbingslayer, OhPistolPete and Puarzilla we have a new spawn! Located around the spawn are 'spawn plots' available for players to purchase and build at! Your build will be seen by THOUSANDS OF PLAYERS A DAY FOR THE NEXT YEAR, RIGHT AT SPAWN!
Spawn Plots: http://muttsworldmin...-plotssurvival/
Along with this sale we are offering a deal on 3 month Diplomat + 3 Months arrow for 20$, normally 30$!
April Diplomat + Arrow Sale: http://muttsworldmin...3-months-arrow/
Rockin’ Redstone Contest (survival)This is what you've been waiting for! A contest centered on creations made with Redstone. This includes 3D and 2D pixel art created with redstone blocks, redstone wire, and other redstone components. You are limited by your imagination and creativity. You have about 4 weeks to gather and build for the Redstone contest.
This contest will be running until April 28th 11:59 PM EST/-5 GMT.
The week after Muttsworld staff and members cast their vote to determine the best build.
Players must have built their submission.
Players can have teams up to 3 people (the reward is split between the team)
Original Pixel Art only – ie no building the Mario Bros castle or Mario in 2d pixel art.
Don’t annoy the staff about getting feedback on your build
Do not create Redstone clocks, pulsars, etc.
You are permitted to submit up to 5 different submissions, so go wild with creativity!
No staff submissions.
First: $30 in Muttsworld Store Credit
Second: $15 in MSC
Third: $5 in MSC
If you have any questions contact TehSabbingSlayer.
PM the following in a message to TehSabbingSlayer when you are ready to submit your build(s)
*Location of Build:
Screenshots of build:
* - Required Information
--- Voting will be through a Muttsworld Topic Poll
- Submissions will be anonymous, given a temp /warp, and temp protection (incase it is nessisary for players to physically visit your redstone build)
- Voters will select their 3 favorite builds
- Staff members will act as tie breakers.
- Fixed a bunch of bugs
- Improved performance
- Notable: Falling blocks no longer glitch one step
- Notable: White stitching between blocks should be less frequent
- Notable: Crash on Mac OS X on “OpenGL Function Not
added enderpearls to Exchange
/em buy 383
This is for the talentless nubs who scorn cobble which actually looks better in bulk and has great visual utility as a darker block then many of the "desired" blocks
1. Obsidian - At one time this was the only "black" block. Of course the purple highlights ruin it making it impossible to use as a dark contrast block, matching well only with purple and black wool....thank Jeb we can get black wool now.
2. End stone - hey look sponge blocks....but uglier
3. Netherack - WTF?!?! Kill it with fire!!! ....No wait that made it even uglier!!!
4. Light blue wool - LOL
5.Butter Aka gold block - "I taste good on a potato...and look terrible everywhere"
6. Diamond Block - Most expensive garbage block ever!!!
7. Sandstone - so asymmetrical that its very existence inspired an optifine function to fix the ugly it produced.
8. Circle or chiseled stone - one block against stone or stone brick looks great....and that is about all it can do.
9. Glass - Helen of troy; her beauty launched 1000 ships. Glass: its ugly launched 1 million texture packs.
if i can think of more i will post em
I have seeded a few items with high prices so the market has some orders, I have also reduced the sell transaction fee to encourage use. Further tweaks to NoCheat. Starting to see some players setting home in other peoples protected areas, please remember the 50 block limit, you will be banned.